As a result of the Million Dollar Bike Ride, the Center for Orphan Disease Research and Therapy (CODRT), announces a Request for Applications (RFA) for a $50,000 a pilot grant for Adrenomyeloneuropathy (AMN).
The Timeline for the RFA / grant Program is as follows:
- August 4, 2014 -- RFA Release Posted.
- September 15, 2014 -- Pre-application deadline; documents are to be uploaded no later than 5 pm ET. Click here for Rare Disease Pilot Grant Pre-application.
- September 18, 2014 -- Invitation to submit a Full-application
- October 15, 2014 -- Full-application deadline (by invitation only). Documents are to be uploaded no later than 5 pm ET.
- December 1, 2014 -- Anticipated start date.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Linda Aversa-Caldwell, MS
Associate Director, Center for Orphan Disease Research and Therapy (CODRT)
University of Pennsylvania